Vit. E Liquid | LIQUID FORMULA IN CASE OF VITAMIN E DEFICIENCY
Vit. E Liquid is the new, liquid variant of the classic Vitamine E in powder form. To improve the absorption into the blood, a combination of a standardized grape seed extract (Nor Grape) and a synthetic form of vitamin E was chosen. Nor Grape is the reference in the field of natural antioxidants (vitamin E). It is also registered as a feed additive (2b485) by the EFSA. This means that a great many scientific studies have been submitted to demonstrate its effect. These studies also demonstrated that the combination of both forms of vitamin E have a synergistic effect. Selenium was also added to improve blood absorption.
Due to its liquid composition, Vit. E Liquid is easy to administer and is particularly easy to absorb.
Consult your veterinarian for a blood test if you suspect your horse is deficient in vitamin E.
No doping substances
Vitamin E Liquid
- When to use Vit. E Liquid?
- In horses with muscle problems or muscle injuries
- In horses with problems in the nervous system, poor conduction
- Young horses with sagging hindquarters and poor muscling.
- To support the nervous system and the muscles.